In May, public health nurses from the Lorain County General Health District will conduct blood tests for all Lorain County adults ages 55+. Let your residents know about this opportunity to learn how their cholesterol, sugar, and other health numbers are doing.
Lorain County adults ages 55 and over can make a morning reservation at one of the following locations:
- Oberlin Neighborhood Alliance Senior Enrichment Services, 90 E. College St., Oberlin on May 1 and 15
- Sheffield Lake Community Center, 4575 E. Lake Rd., Sheffield Lake on May 2
- Sheffield Twp. Church of Christ, 5075 Toledo Rd., Lorain on May 3
- Wellington Fire Station #2, 202 Kelly St., Wellington on May 4 and 18
- Old Stone Church, 553 S. Main St., Amherst on May 5 and 19
- N. Eaton Christian Church, 35895 E. Royalton Rd., Grafton on May 8
- Avon Senior Center, 36786 Detroit Rd., Avon on May 12 and 26
- Sugar Ridge Baptist Church, 36600 Sugar Ridge Rd., N. Ridgeville on May 24
Call 440-567-4120 to make a reservation. All Lorain County adults ages 55 and up are invited to attend. Blood tests (CBC, CMP, lipids) are $27, prostate tests for men are $10; cash and check are accepted.