In April, public health nurses from the Lorain County General Health District are coming to a location near you to answer questions and provide information about preventing falls. These no-cost sessions are for all Lorain County adults ages 55+ and will cover a different health focus each month.
April adult health wellness sessions are at 9:00 AM, 11:00 AM, and 2:00 PM at the following locations:
- Oberlin Neighborhood Alliance Senior Enrichment Services, 90 E. College St., Oberlin, OH 44074 on April 3 and 17
- Sheffield Twp. Church of Christ, 5075 Toledo Rd., Lorain on April 5
- Wellington Fire Station #2, 202 Kelly St., Wellington on April 6 and 20
- Old Stone Church, 553 S. Main St., Amherst on April 7 and 21
- Sugar Ridge Baptist Church, 36600 Sugar Ridge Rd., N. Ridgeville on April 12
- Avon Senior Center, 36786 Detroit Rd., Avon on April 13 and 28
- Sheffield Lake Community Center, 4575 E. Lake Rd., Sheffield Lake (9 AM and 11 AM only) on April 18
- N. Eaton Christian Church, 35895 E. Royalton Rd., Grafton on April 24
Walk-ins welcome. Adult wellness sessions are no-cost. All Lorain County adults ages 55 and up are invited to attend.
To connect community members to this service, please feel free to share the attached ready-to-go image for use in your newsletter, website, or via social media.
Thank you for helping to share resources with everyone who calls Lorain County home.